Host Business After Hours
Business After Hours is one of the chamber’s most popular programs, usually bringing from 50 to 100 people right in your front door. Word of mouth is still the best advertising, and this event provides an opportunity for you to showcase your goods and services to those that will spread the good word.
Business After Hours is always held on the third Thursday of each month from 5:30-7 p.m. The events are typically booked a year in advance.
The Chamber will
- Promote the event by two exclusive email broadcasts to the Chamber membership
- List the event on the website’s Chamber Calendar
- List the event in the ‘Save the Date’ Section of the Monday Minute
- Take photographs during the event
- Have a photo follow-up in the Monday Minute
- Provide greeters - the Chamber’s Redcoat Ambassadors
- Provide the assistance of staff and volunteers at the event
- Provide sound system, unless you have one that meets Chamber standard
- Collect business cards of attendees, scan and email them to you for follow-up
The cost to host Business After Hours is $250.00.
For more information on how to host Business After Hours, contact Sharleen Gehers at firstname.lastname@example.org.