The Commerce Circle is a Chamber membership level that allows those businesses that are most committed to economic growth in the community to increase their support for programs and receive some additional benefits along the way. Commerce Circle members voluntarily contribute additional funds in an effort to provide financial support to the Chamber. Presently, the additional contribution is $500 per year and members receive additional benefits that include:
- Rotating name recognition with link on Chamber homepage.
- A seat on the Chamber's Advisory Board that meets annually prior to the Chamber Board Planning Session to discuss issues that might be considered by the board.
- Exclusive briefings or activities unique to Lawton Fort Sill including periodic briefings from the President/Chairman regarding the latest developments within the Chamber and the community.
- Recognition in the Chamber's Monday Minute and annually in the membership directory.
- An article in one issue of the Chamber's E-newsletter announcing Commerce Circle membership.
- One free set of membership labels annually.
- Free tickets to a designated Chamber luncheon.