Chair: Matt Bonnette, Hilliary Communications
Co-Chair: Shannon Helgeson, Onin Staffing
Staff Liaison: Andrew Duffy
Are you passionate about the Chamber’s mission? Are you an advocate of your own personal Chamber story? You could greatly help share the Chamber’s value by serving on the Membership Committee! What are the benefits to you? 1) Extended networking w/ other leaders who share in your passion, 2) first opportunity to network w/ new Chamber members as they join, 3) developmental opportunity in preparation for advanced volunteer leadership at the Chamber.
Core Operations of the Membership Committee:
- Serves as the official volunteer group responsible for providing support to the Membership Program by assessing current membership benefits and providing recommendations to enhance value added services to members.
- Reviews monthly membership sales report prior to Exec & Board meetings
- Assists with welcoming new members by providing welcome visits and/or calls.
- Assists with planning new member welcome events, i.e. (2) New Member Receptions per year.
- When applicable, assists with coordinating Membership Campaigns
- Most importantly, while out in public, serves as an advocate of Chamber Membership